Sunday, December 4, 2022

STUDENT STORY: TALENT ELEMENTARY STUDENT- Dillon's Fire Story

 Dillon’s Fire Story

    On the morning of September 8, 2020, I woke up and it was very windy. When the smoke came, I realized there was something going on. We figured out that if there was smoke, there must be fire. We got a call from the cops saying, “Pack up and evacuate!” “Pack up and evacuate!”

    We packed up all of our stuff and loaded up our camper and boat. We went to my granny’s house in Medford. I saw a lot of traffic and a lot of smoke. We stayed there for about four weeks. Then we discovered that our house was still there. I am grateful to still have my house.

No comments:

Intro

     The purpose of this blog is to document the history of the Almeda Fire. To protect contributors, we have intentionally not allowed comm...