Sunday, August 7, 2022

STUDENT STORY: TALENT ELEMENTARY STUDENT- Audrey's Fire Story

                                                                    Audrey’s Fire Story

     In the morning of September 8, 2020, I was at home eating breakfast. I was going to go play on my PS4. Then my mom told me there was a lot of smoke and told my sister not to go outside because she has asthma. At lunch time, about 20 minutes later, there was a fire starting five minutes away. Thankfully, we did not have to evacuate. Scott, my mom’s fiancé, had a roommate who’s house almost burned down. I saw sparks of fire, but it was far away from us.

    Then, the fire really hit my mom really hard because she found out that her mom’s house burned down and was very emotional.

    After the fire, we were happy that my grandma got a big check and was okay. She is now living with my dad but is looking for a house.

    I am glad Talent is rebuilding. I am happy to be living back in Talent.

No comments:

Intro

     The purpose of this blog is to document the history of the Almeda Fire. To protect contributors, we have intentionally not allowed comm...