Sunday, November 20, 2022

STUDENT STORY: TALENT ELEMENTARY STUDENT- Ale's Fire Story

 Ale’s Fire Story

    On the morning of September 8, 2020, I was in my house and my mom sent my sister and I to go play outside because we were watching TV all morning. My parents were doing yard work.

    Then we started to see smoke. My family and I rode in a Kubota and we went up on a hill to see what was on fire. We came back home to pack up some things because there was a fire. I smelled a lot of smoke and it was very windy. My dad was not with us because he was doing something. I packed up my toys and my mom packed up my clothes. We left our chickens at our house and left the sprinklers on. We only brought my dog and cat. We left for my cousin’s house in White City. On our way, we saw flames on the side of the road.

    Then we spent the night in their trailer. The next morning, we went to my grandma’s house to shower. After that, we drove back to our house to check on it. Everything looked fine, thankfully. 😊

No comments:

Intro

     The purpose of this blog is to document the history of the Almeda Fire. To protect contributors, we have intentionally not allowed comm...