Sunday, November 27, 2022

STUDENT STORY: TALENT ELEMENTARY STUDENT- Isa's Fire Story

Isa’s Fire Story

That morning, I did not look out the window but when I wanted to play outside, was the time I smelled the smoke. I knocked on my friend’s door. They said, “sorry, there is a fire!”

I said, “okay, I can play another day.”

Then one hour passed. I didn’t realize how dangerous the fire was until my neighbor knocked on the door and said…

“SALGASE DE LA CASA! AQUI ESTA EL INCIENDO!”

I was worried! I was shivering in the car! I saw flames over 40 feet tall next to our house!

I was worried! I was worried!

I went to my grandpa and grandma’s house. 

I slept there for two days. The second day there was another fire nearby!

We just went to the car! We drove!

We were safe!

That’s why I will never forget September, 2020.

 

No comments:

Intro

     The purpose of this blog is to document the history of the Almeda Fire. To protect contributors, we have intentionally not allowed comm...