Wednesday, July 13, 2022

STUDENT STORY: TALENT ELEMENTARY STUDENT- Conlan's fire story

 Conlan’s Fire Story

Nine months ago today, Talent, Oregon went through a HORRIBLE event.

That morning, I remember waking up and watching TV, after I got dressed.

I jumped on the trampoline. Then I Stopped, and I saw smoke. Then my mom told me to pack up and get out of the house. And, I packed my stuff, then I put my stuff in the car and then we drove to my grandma’s house. When we got there, we unpacked stuff. 

It was hard.

My baby brother and my dogs, they did not want to get in the car but they had to get in the car but then we went outside. Then we saw fire, I was scared.

No comments:

Intro

     The purpose of this blog is to document the history of the Almeda Fire. To protect contributors, we have intentionally not allowed comm...