Friday, July 22, 2022

STUDENT STORY: TALENT ELEMENTARY STUDENT- Talia's fire story

 Talia’s Fire Story


    Mid-morning, I was waking up and had a small cookie and some oatmeal. After pranking my mom on eating the sweet first, I got dressed and brushed my teeth. I did some exercise with my mom and then asked if I could have some TV time. She said, “yes,” as a normal day. 

    I won a game of Among Us and realized it was windy. Dad woke up at 9:09, as everyday would go. I went with Mom on a little trip. We stopped because there was an old lady in a wheelchair and she was stuck on the other side, there was a big branch. Mom and me lifted the big branch out of the way and kept going. Me, Lana and Davy were riding on the bikes when Mom pointed at a big, I mean BIG CLOUD OF SMOKE! It was really close to my house, so my mom and I rode our bikes home. We packed everything and drove to a place with my friends but a little later we saw flames! FLAMES! We drove fast! 

FAST, FAST, FFFFAAAASSSSTTTTT! THEN WENT TO HOTELS AND FINALLY STAYED AT A FRIEND’S HOUSE, FAR AWAY!

    I was relieved, many thanks to the firefighters for warning us!

No comments:

Intro

     The purpose of this blog is to document the history of the Almeda Fire. To protect contributors, we have intentionally not allowed comm...